6 Jun 2015

Update on AY2014-15 Semester 2 Module Review

Sorry to disappoint but my module review this time round won't be up so soon. 

Then again, it's summer holidays so fret not as you guys won't have to decide on your modules anytime soon. Nonetheless, I should think that it'll be up before FASS starts MPE. The reason is because I have been and will be very occupied this week and many more weeks to come. 

And due to some surprises, both good and bad, about my results, it's gonna be quite difficult to write my module review objectively. So simply put, I need more time to do up a good one for this semester.

But in case there are readers out there who's very eager to know what any of the modules I've taken last semester is about, feel free to leave a comment in the chatbox and I'll reply you asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment