2 Dec 2015

End of hellish semester

And so I ended my second and last paper yesterday. Goodness, juggling thesis with three more modules on top of RA work has been quite a challenge though I must say it has been a really fulfilling one. I think the bulk of the work from the three modules came from EC4103. But I shall leave that discussion to my module review. Actually, life has been good past the thesis submission deadline. Cos I was suddenly left with just 10 MCs (EC4103 was over by Wk 13) which well, made me slack from Week 13 onwards all the way to exam week. I guess many Year 4s are quite unfazed by their results at this point in time cos' their CAP is somewhat fixed already.

Anyway on a lighter note, I see that there're still a lot of readers despite having taken a hiatus from blogging for 4 months. I'll reply to those who have commented asap. But I am resuming my RA work again so no promises! By the way, it seems interesting why so many people are asking for EC4332 notes. I'm no longer gonna make available my notes though as I don't think lecturers would like to have their materials circulated around. So people who are really interested should approach the lecturer for the notes. It will work as I have friends who do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment